Situated only 2-hours-drive from Johannesburg, Walkersons Hotel & Spa is the ideal location to host a Dullstroom conference or executive meeting. The hotel has two dedicated conference venues available for use, with the Walker Room able to accommodate the entire hotel capacity in a variety of configurations. Alternatively, retreat to the seclusion of the Tapestry Room for a more private and exclusive meeting.
The remote location of Walkersons Hotel & Spa appeals to many corporate visitors in South Africa. Whether for a conference or as a team building location, Walkersons is idyllic. Companies favour this Dullstroom conference venue as it provides luxury, secluded accommodation with little disturbances from the outside world. Walkersons also boasts a world-class restaurant for conferencing delegates to utilise, and provides guests with a number of team-building activities on-site, in the form of fly fishing and hiking trails.
The Tapestry room at Walkersons can seat up to 20 Dullstroom conference delegates and the Walker room sets up to 40 delegates dependent upon seating arrangements.
For a tailormade quote, one of our dedicated consultants will be happy to assist you, please contact us +27 (13) 253 7000 or email us on email@example.com .
VALID FROM 1 MAY 2017 TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2017
Get your deluxe conference package at the basic package rates!
R 2 380 pp sharing
R 3 090 pp single accommodation
– Dinner, breakfast, lunch & 2 tea breaks with pastries
– Conference venue, including stationery, AV equipment, flipcharts & marking pens
Value Adds :
– Unlimited bottled water in the conference venue
– Unlimited tea & coffee station in the venue, including a sweet & snack station
– On a 2 night stay, the first night’s dinner will be a “break the ice” braai
– Second night dinner (or dinner for a 1 night stay) – our well known Walkersons 4 course dinner
– Complimentary 15min shoulder massage for all delegates (must be booked / organized at time of booking to avoid disappointment on arrival)
Please can you contact us on direct on +27 (13) 253 7000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org