As the end of 2019 approaches, it’s the optimum time to start planning your end-of-year functions, conferences and outdoor team building activities. The real question is, where to do it? With a great location, fantastic amenities and comfortable accommodation, Walkersons Hotel & Spa may just be the ideal spot for you and your team. Read on to find out more!
Located just 2 and a half hours away from Johannesburg, Walkersons Hotel & Spa remains an accessible conference venue in Mpumalanga that can easily double as a weekend retreat. The hotel features two dedicated venues;
The Walker Room
The Walker Room is our largest venue and is able to accommodate the hotels maximum capacity. A variety of layout options are available to best suit the event.
The Tapestry Room
Our lovely Tapestry Room is a perfect space for a more private, exclusive setting. This room can accommodate up to 20 PAX and is available with two layouts.
Walkersons Hotel & Spa have both Day and Overnight Conference Specials available until 31 December 2019.
Day Conference Basic: R615 per person
This package includes a 2-course lunch, 2 x teas (with pastries) and venue hire.
Day Conference Deluxe: R805 per person
Includes a 2-course lunch, 2 x teas (with pastries), unlimited bottled water, unlimited tea/coffee station, sweet/snack station and venue hire.
Overnight Package Basic: R2,815 per person sharing
Our overnight package includes accommodation, breakfast, 2-course lunch, 2 x teas (with pastries), dinner and venue hire
Overnight Package Deluxe: R3,015 per person sharing
The deluxe version includes accommodation, breakfast, 2 -course lunch, 2 x teas (with pastries), dinner, unlimited bottled water, unlimited tea/coffee station, sweet/snack station and venue hire.
End of Year Functions
Whether you are looking to plan some outdoor team building activities or a relaxing corporate retreat, Walkersons Hotel & Spa has the bases covered. Here are some of the fantastic activities available on and around the Estate;
- Fly-fishing – Walkersons Estate has a total of 14 different dams and small lakes as well as gear for hire
- Walks / Hikes – There are several lovely walks and hikes to enjoy on the Estate including a waterfall for you to find. AS our team to arrange some picnic baskets and make a full afternoon of it.
- Golf – Dullstroom and its surrounds are home to some world-class courses including the signature Ernie Els course at Highland Gate.
- Horse-riding – Dullstroom Riding Centre offers an array of lovely horses and beautiful trails to enjoy. No riding experience is needed!
- Whiskey Tastings – Wild About Whiskey Bar in town boasts the largest whiskey collection in the Southern Hemisphere
- Clay Pigeon Shooting – maybe a little friendly competition is in order?
Our two on-site restaurants – The Flying Scotsman and The Terrace – are available for any catering needs throughout your stay.